Delivery & Returns
For shipments to other countries, please contact us at email@example.com and specify interested product and quantity to receive quoting.
For delivery in HONG KONG only:
Packages are generally dispatched within 3 working days after receipt of payment. We provide door to door delivery via. SF Express. You can check with us anytime for the tracking status of your package.
Free delivery is provided to orders more than $100. Any orders below $100, shall incur an additional $30 surcharge.
If the product is damaged or cannot be operated, you may submit the request of return within 7 days upon recieval. Please call or email us before arranging a return at +852 2802 1229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also return the product with proof of original receipt to our customer service address at G/F, 60 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong (Office hours: Monday to Saturday 09:00-19:00, except public holidays).
Please retain and return all packing materials including the following: the original packaging i.e. tags, certificates, manufacture warranty card, manuals, gifts and all other accessories etc. Please ensure the reclaiming product is in good and original condition and the package is undamaged. Ensure the label or tags are intact and attached to the item, if any of these are damaged, they are deemed to be non-returnable.
We will notify you of the status of your return as soon as we receive and inspect the products. If eligible, we will arrange a refund (the amount would be based on the price shown in your order).
1. Each order can only be returned once.
2. Paid delivery fee to return items will not be refunded.
3. If OG does not receive the product within 7 days, we reserve our right to reject your request of return.
4. Any opened, used or products damaged by customers are neither refundable. This after-sales service is only applicable to transactions purchased and received by the OG official website (www.ogproducts.com) and our OG stores. It does not apply to the purchase of products by distributors.
5. In case of any dispute, the company will reserve the right of final decision.